Last week my best friend and I decided to do a little competition with high stakes. We wanted to decide who had the more sex appeal between the two of us and the loser would go without getting dick for a month(which is extremely difficult for us), especially with Halloween around the corner. Well after voting we have our results We had almost 400 people vote and the results ended up being very close, I narrowly won getting 52% of the votes(201 total) and she got the other 48%(187) u/sizequeenliv have fun without dick for a month 😏 I’m gonna be that same cock hungry hoe.
My boyfriend and I are exploring the idea of me being with other people. We are taking baby steps with this so this isn’t THAT racey, but its a good start. Last night I joined some of my coworkers at a bar where we had some drinks. Two of my coworkers were already hooking up (Josh and Chrissy) and I could tell where their night was going and I was kinda feeling left out so I asked them if they wanted to go sit on the beach before I went home. They both agreed and on our way I started to flirt with both of them. As soon as we sat down the other girl and I were making out, pretty hard. It all came together so easily and I was STOKED. Before I knew it Josh was joining us. Lots of hands and lots of intense making out for an hour.I was so fucking turned on even at the sight of them making out. I have pretty big boobs and they were curious about them so I let them fill me up, Josh touching one boob and Chrissy groping the other. They invited me to come home with them and I could feel myself getting so wet, but I couldn’t wait to get home and tell my boyfriend while I fucked him. So I did just that. Once I got home I got undressed and got into bed and started sucking him off while telling him about my night. He was so turned on…he was out of his mind. I wanted to fuck him before he came so I hopped on his dick and pushed my tits in his face and continued to tell him how they both felt me up…Hope you all like 😉 feel free to comment or ask questions. messages are welcome too!
Straight up [f]
Lena Anderson flashing in shoe aisle
Fit Milf (xpost /r/FitNakedGirls)
On a boat
Lost my wallet and that was a bad start to the weekend. This pic might be a good start to yours!